Advert Ref: 157505
The purpose of this training is to provide delegates with the advanced skills and knowledge to successfully analyze new and existing risk control measures and conduct effective incident analysis. The training programme will show delegates how they can evaluate, determine and implement effective risk control measures to prevent serious incident occurring and/or re-occurring.
Who should attend • The course is designed for any personnel with accountabilities and/or responsibilities associated with Health, Safety & Environment and This Training Is Open to Any One who is also interested In Safety Employment/Opportunity...
• There Are No Requirements To Sign Up For This Course.
Benefits of Attending Learning objectives: Overview on HSSE vision, mission, policy and strategy. Overview on occupational safety and risk management.
Overview and basic functions and standards.
Overview on HSE audit.
• In this training/course delegates will advance their knowledge and skills by:
o Learning the principles of modern health and safety
o health and safety driving forces (such as financial and moral issues)
o Developing an understanding of the risk assessment process
o Gaining an insight into the importance of Occupational Health as well as Safety
• Learning about the causes of accidents, incidents and disaster
• Developing an awareness of how organizational issues influence process safety
• Learning how to select/implement disaster prevention measures.
PORT HARCOURT TRAINING VENUE:
No.22 Mgbuoba – NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Ph, Rivers State.
DURATION OF THE TRAINING:
4 Days (Days Class + Assessment/Exams + Days Practical’s).
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payments at the training venue)
FOR BONUS/DISCOUNTED FEE OF N25, 000 (PLS CALL…)
(Payment Fee Includes: HSE Level 1, 2 & 3 Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy + Practical + Course Manuals/Materials, only)
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
• Certificates of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
• This course presents learners/Participants with an overview of workplace hazards in the worksite. It introduces the process of risk assessment and Accident prevention through examples of workplace scenarios suitable across all work sectors.
• This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary certified HEALTH & SAFETY practicing Professionals.
HOW TO REGISTER:
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
• This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner or persons Interested in Safety Opportunity/Employment.
• FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
PLEASE CONTACT: 08100043964, 08123166627
Port Harcourt, RIVERS
Port Harcourt, RIVERS
Safety and security tips
- Don't carry large sum of money with you when meeting the seller.
- Ignore SMS messages that want you to email back, it could be a fraud attempt.
- Meet face to face and never send payment for items you haven't seen