Advert Ref: 157491
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE, PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
• Determine how and where accidents can occur and Identify a variety of hazards in the workplace, and assess risk.
• Identify suitable controls for eliminating or significantly reducing slips, trips and falls in the workplace, understanding fall hazards and Knowing what their employer’s responsibilities is to protect workers from workplace hazards.
• identifies materials that are potential hazards and their proper handling and storage procedures and It distinguishes potential ignition sources and the proper control procedures of those materials.
• systems used to control workplace hazards and It identifies persons responsible for maintaining the equipment and systems.
• Identifies persons responsible for the control safety programmes and It describes good housekeeping procedures necessary to insure the control of accumulated flammable and combustible waste material and residues to avoid a fire emergency.
• provides employees with regard to worksite hazards to which they may be exposed
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State.
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
CALL FOR BONUS/DISCOUNTED FEE: @ N25, 000
(FEE Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only)
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES – 08100043964
5 Days (Training/Class + Assessment/Exams + Practical’s/Reports).
• Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
• This course presents learners/Participants with an overview of workplace hazards in the worksite. It introduces the process of risk assessment and Accident prevention through examples of workplace scenarios suitable across all work sectors.
• This course is facilitated by our team of multidisciplinary certified HEALTH & SAFETY practicing Professionals.
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
• This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner or persons Interested in Safety Opportunity/Employment.
• FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND REGISTRATION ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING - PLEASE CONTACT: 08100043964, 08123166627
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State.,
Safety and security tips
- Don't carry large sum of money with you when meeting the seller.
- Ignore SMS messages that want you to email back, it could be a fraud attempt.
- Meet face to face and never send payment for items you haven't seen