Advert Ref: 158528
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
INTERESED PARTICIPANTS CAN ATTEND THIS TRAINING AT THE FOLLOWING VENUE / LOCATIONS:
• WARRI TRAINING VENUE:
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State. PLEASE CONTACT MR.MOSES – 08123166627
• PORT HARCOURT VENUE:
No.22 Mgbuoba – NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
CONTACT MR.OVIE – 08149778339
• LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
CONTACT ENGR. AKPOS - 08100043964
NEW GOLDEN HOTEL NO.21 KIGOMA STREET, OPP NAFDAC OFFICE WUSE ZONE 7, ABUJA.
CONTACT MR.WOLE - 08060734314
5 Days: (Class/Training + Assessment/Exam + Practical - Report writing )
• TRAINING FEE:
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
BONUS/DISCOUNTED FEE: N25, 000 (for any part payment before the training)
• BONUS/DISCOUNTED PAYMENT FOR ALL YOUTH CORPERS & STUDENTS – N15, 000
NB: The course is going at over 50% Discount for currently serving Corp members and students. (Eligible Coppers and Students will have to present their valid ID card to enjoy the discount), Register now…
Fees Can Be Paid In Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 50% - 60%.
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
• DATE OF TRAINING:
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS / TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training.
• Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials for all participants.
• There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
• This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner in the Labour Market or persons Interested in Safety job Opportunities/Employment.
• We Are Currently Enrolling/Registering Participants For The Next Class/Training.
FOR REGISTRATION & MORE ENQUIRIES TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
PLEASE CONTACT THE TRAINING COORDINATOR: 08100043964, 08123166627
OSHODI ISOLO, LAGOS
OSHODI ISOLO, LAGOS
Safety and security tips
- Don't carry large sum of money with you when meeting the seller.
- Ignore SMS messages that want you to email back, it could be a fraud attempt.
- Meet face to face and never send payment for items you haven't seen