Advert Ref: 157635
Royal Oak Terraces is a luxurious edifice set in a strategic and developing location in the Ikoyi axis of Lagos State, the project was conceptualized to merge style with affordability culminating into a contemporary masterpiece, which is located in Osborne Phase 2, Osborne Phase 2 is about 5minutes drive to Law School Victoria Island or the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge.
A well situated property that offers easy access to the 3rd mainland bridge and the Ikoyi /Victoria Island environs.
Royal Oak Terrace is a development of 4bedroom terrace apartments set on 3rd floors and 2 Penthouse units set on the 4th floor.
Location: Osborne Phase 2, Ikoyi, Lagos
Penthouse N130, 000,000 (One Hundred And Thirty Million Naira)
Terrace N 120,000,000 (One Hundred And Twenty Million Naira)
- Entry porch
- Visitors toilet
- Living room and Dinning area
- Family Lounge (1st floor)
- Master bedroom (Ensuite)
- Bedroom 1-3 (Ensuite)
- Walk in closet
- Servants room
• The leasable space for each apartment is 350sqm
Transferable Title – Deed of Assignment to be perfected by the purchaser with the state authorities
Land size – 1500Sqm
• Fully fitted Kitchen
• Swimming pool
• Generator set
• Ample parking space
• Water treatment plan
• Sewage treatment plant
• Dedicated elevator for the penthouse
• Boys quarters for each apartment
Current Rent Rate – 6-7milion
• The property is in a central area that is accessible to Lekki via Ikoyi Link Bridge under 5minutes and 7 minutes to link Victoria Island via Falomo Bridge, while it only takes 5minutes to link to Mainland via 3rd mainland bridge.
• Ikoyi is known to be a very secure location with top personalities and expatriates residing within the axis. Ikoyi is also home to the headquarters of national and international companies with Lagos. There are security patrol vehicles and stationed security/police vehicles at the entrance and exits of estates or states within the axis.
Please Contact Bevis Homes 08184143107,08184142775,08053179788 twitter@bevishomes IG@bevishomes
no 6 lekki cubes opp agungi lekki,
Bevis Homes Limited
Safety and security tips
- Don't carry large sum of money with you when meeting the seller.
- Ignore SMS messages that want you to email back, it could be a fraud attempt.
- Meet face to face and never send payment for items you haven't seen